Are You A Longboard Legacy Runner?
Run the Surf City Marathon or Half Marathon 3 years in a row and become a member of the Longboard Legacy Program!
Participants are eligible to earn Longboard Legacy status in 2024 under the following scenario:
- If you completed the 2022 Surf City Marathon or Half Marathon(in-person or virtual) AND the 2023 Surf City Marathon or Half Marathon (in-person or virtual)
Longboard Legacy Status in the 2024 race earns you:
- One Additional complimentary beer in the Beer Garden (available to drink Saturday or Sunday)
- Exclusive 2024 Longboard Legacy long-sleeved shirt
- Access to an exclusive discount that guarantees the lowest price for the 2025 when registering in the early bird window
Check out Longboard Legacy Program rules here:
- Longboard Legacy status will be granted to those participants once they have completed the Surf City Marathon or Half Marathon for three (3) consecutive years. The 5K and Beach Mile distances do not count towards Longboard Legacy Status.
- Longboard Legacy status can be attained with completion of any combination of the Marathon or Half Marathon distances.
- Virtual race participation in the Marathon or Half Marathon will count toward Longboard Legacy status.
- Please note that Longboard Legacy Runners must personally pick up their own gift at the Race Expo or at the Finish Festival. Items will not be mailed to members after the race. Those participating in the virtual race will have their gifts mailed to them in their finisher packet.
Questions about the Longboard Legacy Program or your status? Please email us at email@example.com.